Staying hydrated is not just about drinking plenty of water, although you should still do that. However, there are many fruits and vegetables that have a high water content. These foods can help you keep up your daily water intake while giving your skin a health glow.
10 Fruits and Vegetable to healthy looking skin. Some may surprise you at how much water they actually contain.
- Apples – contain 84% water
- Strawberries – contain 90% water
- Watermelons – contain 92% water
- Iceberg lettuce – contains 96% water
- Oranges – contain 87% water
- Spinach – contains 96% water
- Celery – contains 95% water
- Grapefruit – contains 91% water
- Tomatoes – contain 93% water
- Cucumbers – contain 96% water
Use your Food Journal to plan how to include these fruits and vegetables into your diet and work towards your healthy eating goals.